Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ana and Pablo (and Matt) in Cape Town!

I cannot believe how quickly the time goes! It was an amazing time with Ana and Pablo - and Matt. Matt arrived 2 weeks ago (sans luggage) to begin his African Down Shift journey. He flew to Port Elizabeth last week and bought his new KLM which he'll ride up the western coast of Africa on his trip to London before returning back to the States. He's a character to say the least - seen here as we're attempting to figure out my telescope :)




The time included the Cape Town usual: winetasting, rugby, moon hike up Lions Head, fabulous foods, our fair share of dancing, grilling at home... all of which I got to enjoy with them and they also fit in a safari, surfing, Cape Point exploration, shark diving (luckily the day after 3 tourists were killed doing the same), and Robben Island while I worked. Their last night was a surprise party at my apartment they they pulled off using my phone as the address book. I had no clue - Sarah suggests keeping the private investigation work to others. Another night closing down Dizzy's and we still made it to the airport on time for their flight - impressive, indeed.












No comments: